We have 1 in stock
If you consider yourself a sybarit (a person devoted to pleasure and enjoyment) then perhaps Sybarit
is the game for you! Are you a connoisseur of fine food, drink, and socializing? Answer trivia questions that will challenge your knowledge of the finer things in life. There are 2,400 questions within four categories to participate in: Food, Drinks, Etiquette/Customs/Table Settings, and General Topics (related to food or drink). The following is an example of the questions you may find on a question card (answers are on the back):
- Which berries are boysenberries a hybrid of?
- What is the name for Japanese rice wine?
- When it comes to makeup, what is the only thing a woman is allowed to do at the table?
- Who is claimed to have said: "Champagne should be dry, cold, and free"?
Players can decide on the difficulty of the question. Each category contains two questions; the first worth one point, and the second (the more difficult question) worth 3 points. The person with the most accrued points at the end of the evening is the winner. This is the perfect game for after dinner, when answering such questions will undoubtedly provide interesting conversation topics!
Contents of Sybarit:
- 300 Cards with 2400 Questions and Answers
- 2 Decks of Sybarit Playing Cards
- Score Pad
- Silver Sybarit Pencil